General Terms & Conditions MI7 Media Intelligence
1. MI7 Media Intelligence ("MI7") is a sole proprietor incorporated under Dutch law, with the purpose of giving advice on the fields of public relations and communication. MI7 is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 34304240. Mischa van de Woestijne is the Founder and Owner of MI7.
2. Any and all liability of MI7 and/or Mischa van de Woestijne is limited to the amount of the fee charged by MI7 in the matter concerned to the client, up to a maximum of €10,000 (ten thousand euro).
3. Before instructing third parties, MI7 will consult the client, to the extent possible. MI7 accepts no liability for any acts or omissions by such third parties.
4. Unless otherwise agreed, our fees are calculated on the basis of the number of hours spent, multiplied by the hourly rate set by MI7. Expenses payable by MI7 to third parties on behalf of the client) will be charged separately as disbursements.
5. In principle, MI7 will invoice the client for services on a monthly basis. All invoices issued by MI7 are payable within fourteen days from the date of the invoice. MI7 reserves the right to carry out its services on the basis of advance payment. In the event payment is overdue, MI7 is entitled to suspend its work on the matter concerned, and it will notify the client thereof. If nonpayment persists after written notice has been sent, MI7 may claim out-of-court collection costs equivalent to 15% of the amount due, subject to a minimum of € 200 (two hundred euro).
6. These general terms and conditions apply to any and all offers made by MI7 and all instructions accepted by or on behalf of MI7, including follow-up instructions. In the event of any difference of interpretation between the Dutch and the English texts of these general terms and conditions, the Dutch text shall prevail.
7. These general terms and conditions apply equally to and for the benefit of any persons who are engaged in carrying out an instruction from a client and/or who could bear any liability in that respect and his or her heirs.
8. The legal relationship between MI7 and the client is governed by Dutch law. Any disputes will in first instance be submitted exclusively to the competent court in Amsterdam.